Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands have been increased w.e.f. 01-July-2022 by the Government. If you are an employee working in any Government Department, Office and Industrial Establishment in Andaman and Nicobar Islands then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands : 01-July-2022
Lieutenant Governor (Administrator), Andaman And Nicobar Islands has issued the Notification on 29-July-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands.
According to this, Minimum Wages have been increased for the employee who is working any Government Department, Offices and Industrial Establishments under the below category in all 6 Scheduled Employments covered under Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
Latest Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands w.e.f. 01-July-2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
|Unskilled||₹ 517.00||₹ 13442.00|
|Semi-Skilled/Unskilled Supervisory||₹ 574.00||₹ 14924.00|
|Skilled/Clerical||₹ 659.00||₹ 17134.00|
|Highly Skilled||₹ 717.00||₹ 18642.00|
Salary/Rates Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) =Total Per Month / 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal July 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala May 2022
- Minimum Wages in Himachal Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Chandigarh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Jharkhand April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Goa April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Meghalaya April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra January 2022