Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand have been increased w.e.f. 01-April-2022 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Uttarakhand then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand : 01-April-2022
Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Labour Commissioner, Haldwani, Uttarakhand has issued the Notification on 31-March-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 57 Scheduled Employments.
Latest Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand w.e.f. 01-April-2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Class of Workers||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||Total Per Month|
|Unskilled||For Adult Workers In Towns Of More Than One Lakh Population||₹8331.00||₹1140.00||₹9471.00|
|Unskilled||For Remaining Parts Of The State||₹8213.00||₹1140.00||₹9353.00|
|Semi-Skilled||For Adult Workers In Towns Of More Than One Lakh Population||₹8924.00||₹1140.00||₹10064.00|
|Semi-Skilled||For Remaining Parts Of The State||₹8788.00||₹1140.00||₹9928.00|
|Skilled||For Adult Workers In Towns Of More Than One Lakh Population||₹9518.00||₹1140.00||₹10658.00|
|Skilled||For Remaining Parts Of The State||₹9370.00||₹1140.00||₹10510.00|
|Clerical Category – I||For Adult Workers In Towns Of More Than One Lakh Population||₹10520.00||₹1140.00||₹11660.00|
|Clerical Category – I||For Remaining Parts Of The State||₹10328.00||₹1140.00||₹11468.00|
|Clerical Category – II||For Adult Workers In Towns Of More Than One Lakh Population||₹9772.00||₹1140.00||₹10912.00|
|Clerical Category – II||For Remaining Parts Of The State||₹9611.00||₹1140.00||₹10751.00|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) = Total Per Month / 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Bihar April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Tamil Nadu April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Karnataka For the Year 2022-23
- Minimum Wages in Telangana April 2022
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Himachal Pradesh April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Kerala November 2021
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022