Minimum Wages of Bihar have been increased w.e.f. 01-April-2022 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Bihar then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Bihar : 01-April-2022
Mr. Gajendra Kumar Mishra, Joint Secretary, Labour Resource Department of Bihar has issued the Gazette Notification on 30-03-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Bihar. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 69 Scheduled Employments.
Latest Minimum Wages in Bihar w.e.f. 01-April-2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) =Total Per Month / 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Kerala January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Tamil Nadu April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Karnataka For the Year 2022-23
- Minimum Wages in Telangana April 2022
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Goa October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Himachal Pradesh April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Meghalaya April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Assam June 2021
- Minimum Wages in Haryana July 2021
- Minimum Wages in Kerala November 2021