Minimum Wages in Punjab have been increased by the State Government of Punjab with effect from 01 September 2022. An employee working in any Private Organisation in Punjab State should know about it.
In this article, you will get to know about the increased minimum wages of employees working in different categories in Punjab.
Latest Minimum Wages in Punjab : 01 September 2022
Labour Commissioner, Punjab has issued the Notification dated 11 October 2022 vide Notification No. ST/10279 of increased Minimum Wages in Punjab.
According to this, the Minimum Rates of Wages have been increased for Unskilled, Semi-Skilled, Skilled, and Highly Skilled categories of employees in all Scheduled Employments in Punjab.
Latest Minimum Wages in Punjab w.e.f. 01 September 2022 will be as follows.
|Category of Employment||Total Per Month w.e.f. 01/09/2022||Total Per Day w.e.f. 01/09/2022||Total Per Hour w.e.f. 01/09/2022|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of the Total Per Day, you have to divide the Total Per Month by 26.
- Total Per Day = Total Per Month ÷ 26
For the calculation of the Total Per Hour, you have to divide the Total Per Day by 8.
- Total Per Hour = Total Per Day ÷ 8
Download Official Notification
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Haryana July 2022
- Minimum Wages in Odisha October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Delhi Hike October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Central October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Andhra Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Jharkhand 01 October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022