The Government of Odisha has hiked the Minimum Wage with effect from 01 October 2022. An employee working in any Private Company in Odisha should know about the increased Minimum Wages.
In this article, we are giving the details of the increased rates of wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Odisha : 01 October 2022
Dr. N. Thirumala Naik, I.A.S., Labour Commissioner, Odisha issued the Notification dated 19 October 2022 vide Notification No. 2433/LC of increased Minimum Wages in Odisha.
According to this notification, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) @ ₹7.00 per day shall be payable to the Unskilled, Semi-Skilled, Skilled, and Highly Skilled categories of employees in all 89 Scheduled Employments.
Applicable : From 01 October 2022 To 31 March 2023
Latest Minimum Wages in Odisha w.e.f. 01 October 2022 will be as follows.
|Category of Employment||Minimum Wages with VDA per Day w.e.f. 01/04/2022||VDA per Day w.e.f. 01/10/2022||Minimum Wages with VDA per Day w.e.f. 01/10/2022|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of monthly salary, you have to multiply Minimum Wages with VDA per Day by 26.
- Monthly Salary =Minimum Wages with VDA per Day X 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Delhi Hike October 2022
- Delhi Government Hikes Minimum Wages From October 2022
- Punjab Government Increased Minimum Wages of Construction Workers
- Minimum Wages in Central October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Andhra Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Jharkhand 01 October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022