Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh have been increased with effect from 01 October 2022 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Madhya Pradesh then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what will be the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories in Madhya Pradesh.
Latest Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh : 01-October-2022
Dr. Virendra Singh Rawat, Labour Commissioner, Indore, Madhya Pradesh issued the Notification on 29 September 2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 67 Scheduled Employments.
Applicable : From 01-October-2022 To 31-March-2023
Latest Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh w.e.f. 01 October 2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary, you have to divide the Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary =Total Per Month/26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Telangana October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022
- Minimum Wages in Bihar September 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala June 2022
- Minimum Wages in Assam December 2021
- Minimum Wages in Tripura April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Rajasthan July 2021
- Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands July 2022