Minimum Wages of Madhya Pradesh have been increased w.e.f. 01-April-2022 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation and Government Department in Madhya Pradesh then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh : 01-April-2022
Dr. Virendra Singh Rawat, Labour Commissioner, Indore, Madhya Pradesh has issued the Notification on 30-March-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 67 Scheduled Employment and Government Department.
Latest Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-April-2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary, you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary =Total Per Month/26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Andhra Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Central April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Bihar April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Tamil Nadu April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Karnataka For the Year 2022-23
- Minimum Wages in Telangana April 2022
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal January 2022