Minimum Wages of Bihar have been increased w.e.f. 01 October 2022 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Bihar then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what will be the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories in Bihar.
Latest Minimum Wages in Bihar : 01-October-2022
Mr. Gajendra Kumar Mishra, Joint Secretary, Labour Resource Department of Bihar has issued the Gazette Notification on 30-September-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Bihar. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 69 Scheduled Employments.
Applicable : From 01-October-2022 To 31-March-2023
Latest Minimum Wages in Bihar w.e.f. 01 October 2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide the Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) =Total Per Month / 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Jharkhand October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Telangana October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh October 2022
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra July 2022
- Minimum Wages in Bihar September 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala June 2022