Dadra And Nagar Haveli Basic Wages Revised From 01 April 2023 | Revised Basic Salary in Dadra And Nagar Haveli From 01 April 2023
The Minimum Basic Rates of Wages in Dadra And Nagar Haveli have been revised effective from 01 April 2023 for all Scheduled Employments. The persons who are working in any establishments/industries situated in Dadra & Nagar Haveli should know about it. We have shared below the complete details so read the article till the end.
Revised Minimum Wages in Dadra And Nagar Haveli From 01 April 2023
UT Administration of Dadra And Nagar Haveli has increased the Basic Wages or Basic Salary which will be effective from 01 April 2023. Mr. Priyanshu Singh, Director-cum-Secretary (Labour) DNH & DD has issued an Official Notification regarding this dated 18 August 2023 vide Notification Number LE/LI/DMN/MWA-3(II)/2023/349.
According to this official notification, the revised minimum rates of wages payable to the different categories of employees in different Scheduled Employments with effect from 01 April 2023.
Thus the Revised Minimum Rates of Wages payable in respect of all the employments in the schedule to the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 in the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli w.e.f. 01 April 2023 will be as under:
|Class of Employees||Basic Per Day||Special Allowance Per Day||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
|Unskilled||₹ 441.00||₹ 00.00||₹ 441.00||₹ 11466.00|
|Semi-Skilled||₹ 452.00||₹ 00.00||₹ 452.00||₹ 11752.00|
|Skilled||₹ 462.00||₹ 00.00||₹ 462.00||₹ 12012.00|
Important Points :
- If the wages already paid are higher, the same should be continued.
- The Industrial Establishments / Employers shall invariably ensure that they pay arrears to their Employees / Workers w.e.f. 01 April 2023.
- Male and female employees should be given equal wages for equal work.
- The employees employed by a Contractor or other agencies in the Scheduled employment shall not be paid less than the wages plus special allowance payable to the category of the employees to which they belong.
- The requisites or facilities given to an employee shall not be withdrawn and no deduction shall be made in respect of such requisites or facilities given to an employee after fixation of minimum rates of wages plus special allowance.
- In case of employees employed on a piece rate basis, the minimum rates of wages shall be so fixed that the minimum rates of wages plus special allowance payable to him for the number of hours of work which constituted a normal working day shall not be less than the daily wages fixed for the class of employees to which he belongs.
For the calculation of the Total Per Month, you have to multiply the Total Per Day by 26.
- Total Per Month = Total Per Day x 26
You can visit the Official Website for more details.
Related Posts :