Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan, Chief Minister Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan, Rajshri Yojana, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process
The Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is a flagship welfare scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2016 with the aim of empowering girls and promoting their education and overall well-being. This comprehensive scheme provides financial assistance to girl children from birth to their completion of 12th grade, fostering their educational pursuits and ensuring their holistic development.
|Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
|Total of 50,000/- INR
|Women and Child Development
|Online / Offline
|Website for Online Application
Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is designed to achieve several crucial objectives, including:
- Promoting Gender Equality: By providing financial support to girl children, the scheme aims to bridge the gender gap and address the prevalent societal discrimination against girls.
- Encouraging Education: The financial assistance provided under the scheme incentivizes parents to send their daughters to school, promoting female literacy and educational attainment.
- Improving Child Health: By encouraging institutionalized births, the scheme aims to enhance maternal and child healthcare, reducing infant mortality rates and promoting maternal well-being.
- Empowering Girls: The scheme empowers girls to pursue their education and aspirations, fostering their confidence, self-reliance, and overall development.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana offers a range of benefits to eligible girl children, including:
- Birth Benefit: A one-time financial assistance of ₹2,500 is provided to the parents of a newborn girl upon discharge from an authorized institutionalized delivery.
- One Year Completion Benefit: Upon completion of one year of age, a girl child gets additional financial assistance of ₹ 2,500.
- Education Enrollment Benefit: Upon enrolling in Class 1 of a government school, a girl child receives ₹4,000.
- Class 6 Enrollment Benefit: Upon enrolling in Class 6 in a government school, a girl child receives ₹5,000.
- Class 10 Enrollment Benefit: Upon enrolling in Class 10 of a government school, a girl child receives ₹11,000.
- Class 12 Completion Benefit: Upon completing Class 12, a girl child receives a substantial financial assistance of ₹25,000.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, a girl child must meet the following criteria:
- Domicile: The girl child and her parents must be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- Gender: The beneficiary must be a girl child.
- Birth: The girl child should be born after 01 June 2016.
- Education: The beneficiary must be enrolled in a government school in Rajasthan.
- Institutionalized Birth: For the birth benefit, the delivery must have taken place in an authorized institutionalized setting.
- Family: The girl child should not have more than 1 brother or sister.
Documents Required for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The following documents are required to apply for Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana:
For Birth Benefit:
- Identity Card of the Girl’s Parents or Guardian
- Basic Address Proof / Resident Certificate
- PCTS ID Card
- Janadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Birth Certificate of Girl Child
- Copy of Bank Passbook
For Education Benefits:
- Girl’s Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Having Two Living Children
- Marks Certificate of Girl’s Class 1, 6, 10, 12
- Girl’s School Fee Receipt
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Application Process for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The financial assistance under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is disbursed in a total of 6 installments. The application process for availing these installments is as follows:
- To ensure institutional delivery for the girl child under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana and online confirmation of her completing 1 year of age and vaccination, the amount payable by the Medical and Health Department will be directly transferred online to the bank account of the girl’s mother or in the absence of the mother, her father or guardian.
- For this, each girl child will be allotted a Unique ID Number at the time of birth.
- There will be no need to apply separately for receiving the first and second installments.
- To avail of the second installment, the Matri Shishu Swaasthya Card / Mamta Card issued by the Medical and Health Department as proof of vaccination will need to be uploaded.
- To get the third installment i.e. amount payable after the girl’s admission to the first standard, an online application in the prescribed format will have to be submitted by the girl’s mother or in the absence of the mother, her father, or guardian through e-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / Shala Darpan / other available options.
- Along with the application, a copy of the Mother and Child Protection Card (MCP Card), proof of admission to school, and self-declaration regarding two living children will also need to be uploaded.
- Online approval for the eligible cases received will be issued by the Programme Officer and the amount will be transferred online to the beneficiary’s account.
Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Installment
- To get the fourth, fifth, and sixth installments i.e. after admission to Class 6 and 10 and on passing Class 12, an online application in the prescribed format will have to be submitted by the girl’s mother or in the absence of the mother, her father or guardian through e-Mitra / Atal Seva Kendra / Shala Darpan / other available options.
- Along with the application, a copy of the proof of admission to school will also need to be uploaded.
- After passing Class 12, a copy of the marksheet will also have to be uploaded along with the application.
Impact of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana has had a significant positive impact on the lives of girl children in Rajasthan. The scheme has contributed to an increase in female enrollment rates in schools, improved maternal and child health outcomes, and empowered girls to pursue their education and aspirations.
In conclusion, the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana stands as a testament to the Government of Rajasthan’s commitment to empowering girls and promoting gender equality. By providing financial assistance and fostering a supportive environment for girl children, the scheme is paving the way for a brighter future for girls in Rajasthan.
Q: What is the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Ans: The Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is a flagship welfare scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan in 2016 to empower girls and promote their education and overall development. It provides financial assistance to girl children from birth to class 12.
Q: Who is eligible for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Ans: The beneficiary must be a girl child born after June 1, 2016 and a permanent resident of Rajasthan. Additionally, she should be enrolled in a government school in the state and should not have more than one brother or sister.
Q: What are the benefits provided under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Ans: The scheme offers various benefits, including a one-time birth benefit, yearly completion benefits, enrollment benefits for specific classes, and a substantial financial assistance upon completing Class 12.
Q: How can I apply for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Ans: The application process involves both online and offline methods. For the birth benefit, there’s no separate application; it is automatically processed. For other installments, an online application in the prescribed format must be submitted through Shala Darpan, e-Mitra, Atal Seva Kendra, or other available options.
Q: What documents are required to apply for the scheme?
Ans: Required documents vary for different benefits. For birth benefits, documents include identity cards, resident certificates, birth certificates, and bank passbooks. For education benefits, documents such as Aadhar card, school fee receipts, and marks certificates are needed.
Q: How is the financial assistance disbursed under the scheme?
Ans: Financial assistance is disbursed in six installments. The first two are automatically processed, and for the subsequent installments, applicants need to submit online applications with the required documents for verification.
Q: Can I apply for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana offline?
Ans: Yes, the application method is both online and offline. Individuals can apply through Shala Darpan, e-Mitra, Atal Seva Kendra, or other available offline options.
Q: Is there any age limit for the girl child to enroll in the scheme?
Ans: There is no specific age limit mentioned for enrollment, but the girl child should be born after June 1, 2016, to be eligible for the scheme.
Q: What is the official website for online applications under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Ans: The official website for online application is rajshaladarpan.nic.in. Applicants can visit the website for more information and to apply online.
You May Read Also: