Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana, MP CM Krishak Mitra Yojana, 50% Subsidy Pump Connection Scheme, Duration of MKMY, Objectives, Eligibility, Benefits, Documents Required, Registration Process, MKMY Application Form PDF
Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana 2023 : Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKMY) is a flagship scheme of the Madhya Pradesh government that aims to provide permanent agricultural pump connections to farmers. The scheme was launched on September 20, 2023, with a target of providing 10,000 connections in the first year.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKMY)|
|Applicable State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Started On||20 September 2023|
|Started By||Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Madhya Pradesh State|
|Objective||To Provide Irrigation Facilities to Farmers|
|Application Procedure||Offline / Online (Yet to Be Started)|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
Duration of the Scheme
The Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKM Yojana) is a two-year scheme, which means that it will be in effect until September 2025. The state government of Madhya Pradesh has allocated Rs. 10,000 crore for the implementation of the scheme over a period of two years.
Objectives of the Scheme
The objectives of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKM Yojana) are to:
- Provide farmers with permanent agricultural pump connections of 3 horsepower or more capacity.
- Provide farmers with a reliable and affordable source of electricity for irrigation.
- Reduce the cost of irrigation for farmers.
- Increase agricultural productivity and income.
- Improve the livelihood of farmers.
- Generate employment opportunities in the rural sector.
The eligibility criteria for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKM Yojana) are as follows:
- The applicant must be a farmer domiciled in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must have a valid Kisan Credit Card (KCC).
- The applicant’s land must be located within a 200-meter radius of an existing 11 kV transformer.
- The applicant must be willing to contribute 50% of the cost of the permanent agricultural pump connection.
The scheme is open to all farmers in Madhya Pradesh, irrespective of their land size or caste. However, to be eligible for the scheme, farmers must meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Benefits of the Scheme
The benefits of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKM Yojana) are as follows:
- Subsidy on the cost of permanent agricultural pump connection: Farmers are entitled to a 50% subsidy on the cost of the permanent agricultural pump connection. The subsidy is split between the state government (40%) and the electricity distribution company (10%). The remaining 50% of the cost is to be borne by the farmer or farmer group.
- Free installation of the permanent agricultural pump connection: The installation of the permanent agricultural pump connection is free of cost for farmers.
- Free maintenance of the pump connection for the first five years: The maintenance of the pump connection is free of cost for farmers for the first five years.
- Priority in the supply of electricity for irrigation: Farmers under the scheme are given priority in the supply of electricity for irrigation.
The following documents are required to apply for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana (MKM Yojana):
- Copy of Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Copy of land ownership document
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card, voter ID card, etc.)
- Proof of address (Aadhaar card, bank statement, etc.)
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
How to Apply for the Scheme
You can apply for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana via the below methods.
1. Offline Application Process
To apply under the Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Yojana scheme, farmers need to visit the nearest electricity department office with all the required documents and fill out the offline application form. There they will receive a customized application form designed specifically for this scheme. They must fill it out carefully and attach photocopies of all supporting documents before submission.
Once the application gets approved, the applicant will receive a mobile message notifying them about the status. After approval, they can install a transformer in their field with a 50% subsidy under the scheme.
2. Online Application Process
At present, there is no online application facility available to apply for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana in Madhya Pradesh. However, when the government provides the online application option, the process will be as follows:
- First, visit the official website of the Department of Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development, Madhya Pradesh at mpkrishi.mp.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Agriculture Schemes’ option.
- Then choose the ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana’ and click on this.
- After that, the scheme application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Review and submit the application form to complete the process.
By following these steps, farmers will be able to apply online for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana once the government implements the online application facility.
The Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana is a promising scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh government that aims to provide permanent agricultural pump connections to farmers in the state. By providing subsidies and free installation of pump connections, the scheme will significantly reduce the irrigation costs for farmers. This will help increase agricultural productivity and incomes, contributing to the welfare of farmers. With simple eligibility criteria and an easy application process, a large number of farmers stand to benefit from the scheme. If implemented efficiently, the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana has the potential to bring about positive change in the livelihoods of farmers in Madhya Pradesh. The success of the scheme will depend on robust planning, effective monitoring mechanisms and timely provision of subsidies to the beneficiaries.
Q: What is Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana?
Ans: Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana is a scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide permanent agricultural pump connections to farmers in the state. It aims to reduce irrigation costs and boost agricultural productivity.
Q: When was the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana launched?
Ans: The scheme was launched on September 20, 2023 by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Q: What is the duration of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Mitra Yojana scheme?
Ans: It is a two-year scheme that will be in effect until September 2025.
Q: Who is eligible for the scheme?
Ans: Farmers domiciled in Madhya Pradesh with a valid KCC, land within 200m of 11kV transformer, and willing to pay 50% of the pump connection cost.
Q: What are the key benefits of the scheme?
Ans: 50% subsidy on pump connection cost, free installation, 5 years free maintenance, priority electricity supply for irrigation.
Q: What documents are required to apply for the scheme?
Ans: KCC copy, land records, ID/address proof, photograph, mobile number, bank account details.
Q: How can farmers apply – online or offline?
Ans: Currently only offline applications are at the electricity department office. Online applications will be enabled soon.
Q: Where can one find the application form?
Ans: The application form can be obtained from the nearest electricity department office.
You May Read Also :