Minimum Wages in Meghalaya have been increased w.e.f. 01-April-2022 by the Meghalaya State Government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Meghalaya, then it would be applicable to you and you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Meghalaya – 01-April-2022
G. H. P. Raju, IPS, Principal Secretary to the Govt. of Meghalaya, Labour Department, has issued the Notification on 31-March-2022 of increased Minimum Wages in Meghalaya. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the below category in all 29 Scheduled Employments of Shops and Establishments, Meghalaya.
Latest Minimum Wages of Meghalaya w.e.f. 01-April-2022 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||VDA Per Day||Total Per Day|
Salary/Rates Calculation :
For the calculation of Monthly salary, you have to multiply the Total Per Day by 26.
- Monthly Salary = Total Per Day X 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Delhi April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala March 2022
- Minimum Wages in Odisha April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala February 2022
- Minimum Wages in Haryana January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Andhra Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Central April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Bihar April 2022
- Minimum Wages in Kerala January 2022