Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh has been increased w.e.f. 01-October-2021 by the State Government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Uttar Pradesh then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh : 01-October-2021
R. P. Gupta, Deputy Labour Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh has issued the Notification on 08-October-2021 of increased Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh. According to this, VDA has been increased for the employee who is working under the below category in all 74 Scheduled Employments. Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-October-2021 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary, you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary =Total Per Month/26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Bihar October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands July 2021
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal July 2021
- Minimum Wages in Tripura April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Dadra And Nagar Haveli April 2021