Minimum Wages of Bihar have been increased w.e.f. 01-October-2021 by the state government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Bihar then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Bihar : 01-October-2021
Mr. Gajendra Kumar Mishra, Joint Secretary, Labour Resource Department of Bihar has issued the Gazette Notification on 30-09-2021 of increased Minimum Wages in Bihar. According to this, VDA has been increased for the employee who is working under the category of 69 Scheduled Employment. Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-October-2021 will be as follows.
All 69 Scheduled Employment lists are mentioned in the Gazette Notification. Click Here
|Class of Employment||Basic Per Day||Basic Per Month||VDA Per Day||VDA Per Month||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
Salary Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary, you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary =Total Per Month/26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Tripura April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands July 2021
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal July 2021
- Minimum Wages in Dadra And Nagar Haveli April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Daman and Diu April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Odisha April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Delhi April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh April 2021