Minimum Wages in West Bengal has been increased w.e.f. 01-July-2021 by the State Government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in West Bengal then you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in West Bengal – 01-July-2021
Mr. Chandan Dasgupta, Additional Labour Commissioner, West Bengal has issued the Notification on 30-June-2021 of increased Minimum Wages in West Bengal. According to this, Minimum Wages have been increased and applicable for employments which is defined under Shops & Establishment Act, 1963. Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-July-2021 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Zone||Total Per Day||Total Per Month|
|Unskilled||A||Rs. 342.00||Rs. 8904.00|
|Semi-Skilled||A||Rs. 377.00||Rs. 9795.00|
|Skilled||A||Rs. 414.00||Rs. 10775.00|
|Highly Skilled||A||Rs. 456.00||Rs. 11851.00|
|Unskilled||B||Rs. 305.00||Rs. 7929.00|
|Semi-Skilled||B||Rs. 335.00||Rs. 8720.00|
|Skilled||B||Rs. 369.00||Rs. 9593.00|
|Highly Skilled||B||Rs. 406.00||Rs. 10554.00|
Salary/Rates Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide Total Per Month by 26.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) =Total Per Month / 26
For the calculation of 6-day salary (Weekly Rates), you have to multiply Total Per Day by 6.
- 6 Day Salary (Weekly Rates) = Total Per Day X 26
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Dadra And Nagar Haveli April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Daman and Diu April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Odisha April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Delhi April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Uttarakhand April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Chhattisgarh April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Bihar April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Jharkhand April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Gujarat April 2021
- Minimum Wages in Madhya Pradesh April 2021