Minimum Wages in Assam have been increased with effect from 01-June-2021 by the State Government. If you are an employee working in any Private Organisation in Assam, you should know about the Minimum Wages.
Let us know, what are the Minimum Wages of employees working in different categories.
Latest Minimum Wages in Assam – 01-June-2021
Dr. J. B. Ekka, Principal Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Labour Welfare Department, has issued the Notification on 18-August-2021 of increased Minimum Wages in Assam. According to this, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) has been increased for the employee who is working under the below category in all Scheduled Employments of Shops and Establishments, Assam.
Latest Minimum Wages w.e.f. 01-June-2021 will be as follows.
|Class of Employment||Wage Per Day||Wages Per Month||Previous VDA Cumulated||New VDA Per Month||Total Per Month||Total Per Day|
|Unskilled||Rs. 240.00||Rs. 7200.00||Rs. 1657.80||Rs. 88.50||Rs. 8946.30||Rs. 298.21|
|Semi Skilled / Unskilled Supervisory||Rs. 280.00||Rs. 8400.00||Rs. 1934.50||Rs. 103.20||Rs. 10437.70||Rs. 347.92|
|Skilled / Clerical||Rs. 350.00||Rs. 10500.00||Rs. 2418.60||Rs. 129.00||Rs. 13047.60||Rs. 434.92|
|Highly Skilled||Rs. 450.00||Rs. 13500.00||Rs. 3108.90||Rs. 165.90||Rs. 16774.80||Rs. 559.16|
Salary/Rates Calculation :
For the calculation of 1-day salary (Daily Rates), you have to divide Total Per Month by 30.
- 1 Day Salary (Daily Rates) =Total Per Month / 30
Related Posts :
- Minimum Wages in Haryana July 2021
- Minimum Wages in Kerala November 2021
- Minimum Wages in Maharashtra January 2022
- Minimum Wages in West Bengal January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Andaman And Nicobar Islands January 2022
- Minimum Wages in Andhra Pradesh October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Telangana October 2021
- Minimum Wages in Tripura October 2021