Registration Name : Corona (COVID-19) Vaccination Online Registration 2021
Short Review: The Government of India has launched the online registration portal name Co-WIN for COVID-19 Vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic. All citizens who are eligible for vaccination can register online.
|Registration Begin Online||01/03/2021, Monday|
|Registration Begin Online for 18+||01/05/2021, Saturday|
|Registration Begin Online for 15+||03/01/2022, Monday|
|Registration Begin Online for 12+||16/03/2022, Wednesday|
|Last Date for Online Registration||NA|
- No Registration Fee
- Free at Government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in Private hospitals.
- Vaccination will be priced by private facilities and you can see the price of each vaccine at the time of booking.
- All citizens aged above 12+ years and above can register for vaccination.
Process of Registration (In Short)
- You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
- You can also register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu App.
- Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
- You can register on Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID (EPIC)
- Book an appointment for vaccination through Co-WIN portal after logging-in to the Co-WIN Portal through your registered mobile number.
- The system will show vaccination centres that allow vaccination as per the age of the citizen entered in the registration portal.
- The appointment slip can be downloaded after the appointment has been scheduled.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, you will receive the details of the vaccination centre, date and time slot chosen for appointment in an SMS sent to your registered mobile number. You can also download the appointment slip and print it or keep it on your smartphone.
- You can download vaccination certificate from the Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or through Digi-Locker by following the simple steps.
- For more details please read the User Manual (Citizen Registration and Appointment for Vaccination) and check the official website.