Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal has been started by Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The purpose of this portal is to get rid of the problems faced by the common people of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal is a good and easy way for the common people of Madhya Pradesh to convey their complaints or grievances to the Government.
Now the people of Madhya Pradesh will be able to convey their problems to the Government by taking advantage of the online facility. They will not need to visit any government office or police station to register their complaints. They can register their complaints or grievances online by taking advantage of the Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal from their home.
Today we will tell you the complete process through our article that how to do an online complaint registration in Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Complaint Portal, so read the article till the end.
What is Madhya Pradesh (MP) Jansunwai Portal
Jansunwai Portal, as the name suggests, has been created to listen to the grievances or complaints of the common people. The purpose of launching this portal has been to get rid of the problems of the people. Through this portal, the citizens of the Madhya Pradesh state can lodge complaints against any kind of torture being committed against them.
Apart from this, if the people have any other problem, then they can convey their complaint to the Chief Minister through this medium without getting upset. Immediate action will be taken on their complaints and they will get justice. One of the objectives of this scheme is also to reduce corruption in the Madhya Pradesh state.
MP Jansunwai Portal Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal|
|Beneficiary||People Residing in Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||Resolution of Citizens’ Problems|
|Mode of Complaint Registration||Online|
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh (MP) Jansunwai Portal
- Only the People of Madhya Pradesh can use this portal.
- People do not need to go to the police or other authorities for any small or major problem.
- Full cognizance is taken by the concerned authorities when the complaint is lodged by the individual.
- Any individual residing in Madhya Pradesh can register a complaint on this portal without any discrimination.
Points to be Remember
- All those matters which will be related to the Right to Information have been kept out of the category of this public complaint.
- Those cases, which are currently pending in any court, are also kept out of the public complaint.
- Any complaint in which there is a demand related to financial assistance or any kind of employment will not be included in the public complaint.
- Any kind of complaint which is untrue or suspicious, all such complaints will not be kept in the category of public complaint.
How to Register Complaint on Jansunwai Portal
Registering Complaints on Jansunwai Portal is very easy. Follow the below-mentioned steps to register a complaint on Jansunwai Portal.
- Visit the Official Website https://dic.mp.nic.in/panna/appmonitor/. You will see the Home Page as shown below.
- On the Home Page, you will see the Online Complaint/Application option as shown below. Click on that to proceed further.
- After that, you will jump to the next page as shown below. There you need to fill in the required detail.
- After filling in all the details, click on Submit.
- In this way, your application/complaint will be registered.
How to Check the Status of Application / Complaint on Jansunwai Portal
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of Application/Complaint on Jansunwai Portal.
- Visit the Official Website https://dic.mp.nic.in/panna/appmonitor/.
- On the Home Page, you will see the Online Complaint/Application option. Click on that to proceed further.
- After that, you will jump to the next page and a Registration Form will open.
- Go to the bottom of this Registration Form. There you will see an option View Status of Complaint/Application Filed Online as shown below.
- Fill in the required details like District and Application/Complaint ID and click on Complaint/Application Status.
- Now you can able to see your Complaint/Application Status on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Official Website for MP Jansunwai Complaint Registration?
Q: What is the main objective to launch this portal?
Ans: So that through this portal people can send their complaints to the government.
Q: Who can avail of the facility of this portal?
Ans: People residing in Madhya Pradesh are eligible to avail the facility of this portal.
Q: How to register the complaint on MP Jansunwai Portal?
Ans: We have shared the complete process for regestring the complaint on MP Jansunwai Portal in this article. You can register your complaint by following the given steps.
Related Posts :